NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE OR PAYMENT DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- Eligibility. PROMOTION VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. PROMOTION OPEN ONLY TO RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES WHO ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18 (OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WHICHEVER IS OLDER). IF YOU DO NOT MEET ANY OF THESE REQUIREMENTS, OR ANY OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE, AND RITON OPTICS RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO AWARD PRIZES TO YOU. To be eligible to win, entries must be completed and received by Riton Optics in the manner and format described below. Directors, officers and employees of Riton Optics and any of their respective parent companies, affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate families of each are not eligible to win any prizes. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- Disclaimer. Riton Optics and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties“) will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or submissions; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Promotion disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Riton Optics or by non-authorized human intervention; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- Nomination Period. The Nomination Period starts on July 10, 2020 at 12am MST (Mountain Standard Time) and concludes on August 10, 2020 at 11:59pm MST. (the “Nomination Period“).
- Prize Package. The Prize Package will include but is not limited to (1) Barbary Sheep tag for a designated area, additional hunt opportunities as deemed appropriate by Riton Optics at the time of the hunt, travel and lodging as arranged by Riton Optics for one person, as selected through the nomination process. The Prize Package may be modified and may include additional items for the winner of the nomination process. The Prize Package will not include meat processing fees or mounting fees of any sort. Meat processing and mounting, if desired, will be the responsibility of the winner.
- Odds; Taxes; Etc. Odds; Taxes; Etc. Odds of being selected as the winner depend on the total number of eligible entries received. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. The winner will be announced on or around August 20, 2020. If the nominated winner does not agree to the arrangements within 5 days after notification, it will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Prizes are not transferable. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of any prize or any item in the Prize Package will be permitted.
- Identity of Entrant. The potential winner will be required to provide Riton Optics with proof that the potential winner is an eligible participant, including copies of the winner’s driver’s license, DD214 and VA rating.
- How to Enter.
2. Mail-in Entry: Nominations must be submitted in a legible form and postmarked no later than August 10, 2020. The nomination must include the name and email of Veteran being nominated, the State and City of nominated Veteran, the name and email of person submitting nomination (if different from Veteran), the relation to Veteran, the branch of Military, the nominated Veteran’s dates of service in Military and the reason or story of why Veteran is being nominated. The submission must also include a copy of the Veteran’s DD214 and VA Rating. The nomination submission must be mailed to Riton Optics Veteran’s Hunt, 1025 N. Huntington Park Drive, Tucson, Arizona 85710. All mail-in entries must have sufficient postage. Riton Optics assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, damaged, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for failure or unavailability of electronic equipment, communications or Internet connections; or other errors, failures or malfunctions of any kind.
- Finalist Drawing. On or around August 20, 2020, Riton Optics will select one finalist for the prize. The process and location for selection shall be determined solely by Riton Optics, and are subject to change at Riton Optics’ discretion. To claim the prize, the potential winner must follow the instructions contained in their notification.
- General Release. By entering the Nomination, you release Riton Optics and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or delivery, mis delivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
- Use of Winner Name, Likeness, etc. Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Nomination constitutes permission to use each winner’s name, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, each winner may be required to execute a consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation.
- Affidavit & Release. As a condition of being awarded any prize, the winner may be required to execute and deliver to Riton Optics a signed affidavit of eligibility and acceptance of these Official Rules and release of liability, and any other legal, regulatory, or tax-related documents required by Riton Optics in its sole discretion.
- Intellectual Property Notice. RITON OPTICS is a trademark of RITON USA, LLC. The Promotion and all accompanying materials are copyright ©2019 by RITON USA, LLC. All rights reserved.
- Miscellaneous. The Promotion and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the State of Arizona. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Riton Optics, which are final and binding in all respects. Riton Optics reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Promotion or any entrant’s participation in the Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Riton Optics’ control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion, or Riton Optics otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Promotion as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the Promotion, tamper with the operation of the Promotion or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Riton Optics, the Promotion or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Riton Optics’ sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Promotion. Riton Optics reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Promotion. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the Promotion, please e-mail them to email@example.com or send written questions to the address listed below, Attn: 2020 Riton Optics Veteran’s Hunt.
- Riton Optics: 1025 N. Huntington Park Drive, Tucson, AZ 85710.